I have no idea where my camera is so instead, I'm posting pictures of Penny from last month, when we went to get "professional" photos taken at a studio in the Marina.
The photo studio was not really my style but it was fun to watch Penny be posed and set up with props and be (only a little) miserable taking these pictures.
"Hmmm... these cherries don't taste very good
(or seem very safe for me to be putting in my mouth)..."
A rare happy-Penny picture
"What the heck am I doing in a bucket?"
"Really? Really?! What is this thing?!"
A picture that displays Penny's arm rolls in all of their glory.
"Why am I sitting in a midget's leather armchair?"
Aunty Jeanne, this picture if for YOU!
"Why is there another baby under me and why is she beautiful yet so unhappy?"
New Penny things:
- She's started to say "da-da". Wonderful for Jeff.
- Solid formula-drinker which means no more nursing for me. Yay!
- We can put little bows and barrettes in her hair-- people can actually tell she's a girl.
- No interest in crawling, but she really likes sitting (or plopping as Clara likes to say) and it's REALLY NICE to not have to chase her around (yet.)
- She likes finger foods and is pretty good at getting things in her mouth (I'd say it happens 84% of the time.)
- She SNUGGLES!