This week ends with Easter. I love Easter. Easter eggs, ham, peeps, pastel colors, bow-ties and dresses... but mostly I love the amazing and awesome resurrection of Christ.
- Monday: Take-out leftovers from yesterday
- Tuesday: "Bangers & Mash"-- saw a recipe for this in the latest Everyday Food
- Wednesday: (HG Night) Chili & Cornbread (Leftover from Week #2-- I always make double for chili and freeze some!)
- Thursday: Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard, Broccoli Rabe and Rice
- Friday: (Good Friday) Beef Barley Vegetable Stew
- Saturday: Jeff's parents in town-- we'll probably eat out.
- Sunday: Easter dinner! Honeybaked Ham and Turkey, Lemony-garlicky green beans, Dinner rolls, Balsamic Onions... YUM!