Here they are, in no particular order:
1) My $16-@-Target Crock Pot: Slow cooking is so awesome. Especially when you don't have lots of time to stand at the stove or watch the oven. Especially especially when you LOVE to eat pig. Mmmm... pulled pork.... I'm actually using my Crock Pot tomorrow for my first Crock Potty (if you say it fast, it really does sound like Crock PARTY) and making some BBQ pulled pork!
2) Le Creuset anything: For my last birthday, my family very kindly blessed me with beautiful, colorful Le Creuset cookware and I love everything! I really really love my orange Dutch oven. I hope to cook my francophile husband some cassoulet in it someday.
3) Unknown-Japanese-brand rice cooker: I'm Korean. I like rice. I eat a lot of it.
4) Medela Steam-Sanitizing Microwave bags: I know, not really a household product, but I love these things! They don't take up a lot of space, they sanitize Jonas's feeding stuff in three minutes, and you can use each bag up to 20 times.
5) Mr. Egg Timer: He's so cute! See:
There are other things that I like, and I'm already thinking that these are not my favorites... See?! It's all so stressful!